Travelator for Air Port and Subway Stationt
|FOB Price:||US $25,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $25,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 PCS/Year|
- Model NO.: IE20
- Slope Angle: 0°
- Nominal Width: 1100mm
- Use of Occasions: Public Traffic
- Control Type: Microcomputer Frequency Control
- Step Road Linetype: Linear
- Transport Package: Standard Export Package
- Origin: China
- Type: Tape Type
- Speed: 0.5M/S
- Drive Mode: AC
- Handrail Decoration: Full Transparent
- Railing Form: EX-P
- Trademark: ISUZU
- Specification: EN115
- HS Code: 84281010
Isuzu Moving Walks feature a variety of innovations including the All-Stainless Steps and the Independent Top Drive System. These high-tech features enable an efficient operation and maintenance in consideration of energy-saving, which produces substantial savings.
IN AIRPORT TERMINALS AND TRAINS STATIONS
MODEL 1600 HORIZTONAL
Extra Width Boosts Transport Capacity
Isuzu moving walk, the model 1600 is wide enough for two people to ride side by side without feeling crowded. This roomy design is well suited to contemporary transportation needs from airport passengers carrying large amounts of luggage to the heavy passenger flow at major train stations. The model 1600 markedly enhances the efficiency of short-distance pedestrian-traffic system.
NEW URBAN DEVELOPMENT
MODEL 1600 HORIZONTAL
Isuzu moving walks are designed to link major train station with urban centers and provide pedestrians with greater freedom of movement while enhancing their comfort. The model 1600 with its extra-wide walk, is ideally suited to fulfill the role. In fact, the model 1600 can be used to serve a broad range of social needs.
Because it is wide enough to accommodate a wheelchair with plenty of space for a person to stand alongside., it can provide valuable assistance for the increasing number of handicapped people playing more active roles in society.
UNDERGROUND SHOPPING AREAS
MODEL 1200 HORIZONTAL
An Important Means of Transport in Underground Facilities
Isuzu moving walk, the model 1200 offers ample capacity to handle the heavy flow of pedestrian traffic in the underground passageways that link subways to underground shopping malls and connect major stores. What's more, this smooth riding moving walk provides a respite from the hustle and bustle of the city and a relaxing pause for hurried shoppers.
MODEL 1200 INCLINED.
Convenient Transport Between Floors with Panoramic Views of the Entire Mall
Isuzu Moving Walk, the model 1200 inclined makes shopping a pleasure, and it permits shoppers to move easily between floors with shopping carts or a large number of bags while offering panoramic view of the entire mall at the same time.
The Model 1200 inclined can also be placed near event areas for the entertainment and amusement of shoppers.
MODEL 1200 INCLINED
Smooth Riding and Dependable for Easy Customer Access
By permitting access by great number of people, the model 1200 inclined can help to boost attendance at public facilities, tourist attractions, and other places of interest located at elevated sites. The Model 1200 inclined offers an expansive view of surrounding scenery and provides easy access for elderly persons. In this way, it also enhances the facility's attractions.
- Diecast aluminum alloy is used in the pallets, for comfortable riding and an extended lift-span.
- The travel direction can be reversed easily at the operation panel.
- The treads are designed with the same fine pitch and deep cleats as the steps of our word renowned escalators, ensuring a precise fit with the landing-comb plates. This makes boarding and alighting easy and safe.
- Adjacent pallets mesh smoothly to prevent objects from becoming caught and to provide a safe ride even on the pallet joints.
- The Pallets can be made to run in conformity with guiderail configurations, the allowing overpass and underpass sections that combine the horizontal and inclined types.
- Shopping carts, baby strollers, and wheelchairs can be used on Isuzu moving walks. ( Extra care should always be taken when using these vehicles on the moving walk.)
- A drive system with minimal mechanical loss allows power saving of 25%. (Over our previous model)
- A space-saving design eliminates waste of valuable space. Reductions in truss width and length result in 8% savings in floor space in Isuzu Moving Walk 100m long ( as compared with pour previous models)
- Demarcation Cleats
- Narrow Pallet-Cleat Pitch
- Lower Comb-Plate Angle
- Inlet Guards
Space-Saving Design Allows Significant Reductions in Installation Space
The innovation drive mechanism of Isuzu Moving Walks makes possible considerable reduction in the truss width and size. This means savings in floor space of approximately 13 square meter on moving walk 100m long. The longer moving walk, the greater saving in floor space when compared with previous models. Moreover, uniformity in the truss depth throughout the system simplifies architectural planning.